IS OUR HOME
Vancouver Island is a unique and precious place that we are proud to call our home. It offers us stunning landscapes, diverse wildlife, and rich culture. That is why we do our part every time we’re on the trails to make sure our beautiful scenery stays healthy and happy for years to come.
- Use modern, comfortable, and enclosed ATVs that have low emissions, low noise, and low impact on the soil and vegetation.
- Follow ONLY designated trails and avoid riding in sensitive areas such as wetlands, riparian zones, rivers, streams, and wildlife habitats.
- Educate our guests about the environmental issues and challenges facing the region, and encourage them to respect and appreciate the natural resources.
- Participate in trail maintenance, restoration, and improvement projects.
- Pick up any garbage or litter that we encounter along the way, and dispose of it properly at designated facilities.
- Prohibit the use of ANY incendiary devices on our tours.
- Respect local wildlife and conservation laws. Always.
- Respect hikers, bikers, and horseback riders.
- Monitor and evaluate our environmental impact and seek continuous improvement.
To mitigate forest fire risk, ATV Adventure only operates outside peak forest fire season.
Typically, this is from Mid-September to Mid-May (subject to change anytime).
Our commitment to sustainability goes beyond our business goals. It reflects our passion and responsibility for the natural environment that we operate in. By following sustainable practices, we are able to offer you a fun, family friendly, and thrilling adventure that showcases the beauty and diversity of central Vancouver Island wilderness. At the same time, we are also contributing to the protection and enhancement of the local terrains that we love and depend on for our livelihood and well-being.